Long Tail Search Strategy online live. 29th March 2021
This workshop will provide tangible actions and clear roadmaps to help you develop a more comprehensive and effective long-tail SEO strategy.
This course will give you an in-depth understanding of the role long-tail SEO strategies play in the customer journey and marketing funnel. You’ll learn how to understand user intent and how to structure your keyword research to match the motivations of your target audience. You will be given various techniques through which to research keywords and how to prioritise them with both your end-user and brand in mind. You will also learn how to categorise your content and how user experience architecture works hand in hand with SEO to deliver impressive search marketing results. You’ll leave with a thorough understanding of the current SEO landscape, the foundations of SEO success and how to structure a content-led strategy. Expect interactivity, a fast-pace and plenty of actionable advice to take back and implement in your own business/campaigns.
Course contentHow consumers use search
- Gain an understanding of the long tail principle plus other influencing factors which affect the customer journey and marketing funnel such as search intent.
- We’ll delve deeper into the benefits of long-tail keyword strategies and provide you with tools and techniques to identify the long-tail queries you should be targeting
- Modern marketers know that online success is rooted in a thorough understanding of both your niche and your target audience. In this session, we’ll look not only at how to research for the keywords you’ll target on your site, but how to align those keywords with the insights you have on your audience and how they behave.
- Most businesses will have existing content – and there can be a huge amount of value to be gained from reviewing and updating what you already have, as you’ll learn in this session.
- In this final session of the day, we’ll talk more about how to create compelling content that targets long-tail keywords, covering content formats, content inspiration and content structure before tying together everything we’ve learned throughout the day.
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for anyone looking to take the next step in their quest for keyword dominance! Even the biggest companies can often find themselves banging their skulls against the same few head keywords.
Ben is a content specialist at Impression, having started his career at the agency 5 years ago. He brought with him a love of writing and language that has stayed with him throughout his time at Impression. As a content specialist, he is responsible for content projects across a number of different clients accounts, and currently works with clients in industries as varied as video gaming, insurance and home improvement.