Indexing, Content and Speed
This section of the course will be ramping up the complexity after the first section’s introductions to technical SEO. We’ll be looking at topics such as:
- Canonicals & Noindex, and how they should (and shouldn’t) work
- Thin content - what it is, how we can identify it, what can we do about it?
- Duplicate content - what it is, how we can identify it, what can we do about it?
- Mobile indexing - what to do in this mobile-first world
- Mobile vs desktop - is parity that important?
- Page speed - why your web pages need to be fast
We’ll also introduce the topics that will be covered in the next section of the course.