Paid Search - Audience Targeting. Sponsored by connective3
Maximise the impact of your paid search investment by focussing budget on searches that are more likely to convert.
Not all searches are equal. Learn to look beyond the keyword and click to who the user is. This course will teach you how to maximize your paid search investment by reducing wasted spend against users unlikely to convert, as well as how to enhance performance through persona based bidding and messaging.
The course is broken down into 4 key sections:
- Introduction to Audiences for PPC - Understand the impact of audience based PPC, and the latest chrome developments. Learn more about who your audience is and the different types of Google audience targeting.
- Creation and Implementation - This is a practical module that walks through the step by step creation and implementation of the different audience types within relevant platforms (Google Ads and Google Analytics).
- Optimisation - This is a practical in platform module where you will learn how to evaluate the performance uplift of your audience strategies and techniques for optimising these further, as well as how to produce the most relevant adcopy and how to automate messaging based on audience lists to drive maximum impact.
- What's next - This module guides you through audiences for wider Google products such as YouTube, Discovery Ads and the GDN, how to integrate audiences across channels including organic channels, as well as answering some FAQs.
Who is this course for?
This course is for digital marketing managers responsible for Paid Media who want to take their PPC performance to the next level. This course does not focus on any organic SEO strategies.
What you'll gain from the course
From this course you will learn:
- How to take your PPC to the next level using audience strategies
- What the different audience types are and how to implement them
- How to create automated personalised ad copy
- How to integrate audiences from across channels including organic search and PR to maximise your marketing budget
- Understand the recent Google Chrome and Apple IDFA privacy policies and their impact.
Claire has over 15 years of digital marketing experience and knows how to navigate the complex paid media landscape to deliver incremental growth for clients. Campaigns are planned with strategic creativity and delivered with personalisation to generate cut through, emotion and results.
As an Ex-Googler, Will knows all the techniques for controlling Google and driving maximum results.