International SEO - online live. 7th October 2020
How to grow organic traffic from any market on the planet
As more businesses expand into new markets, how do you grow your international websites? Through a mix of talks and exercises, we'll work through the different phases of an international SEO project. Over the course of the day, we’ll explore the strategies, tactics and tools you need to achieve success in multilingual and multi-country SEO projects, with plenty of hands on practice and tips to take back to the workplace.
Throughout the day we'll cover the following topics:
- Identifying markets and opportunities
- Learn how to assess online markets for expansion. We'll guide you through how to assess a market for search opportunities.
International SEO (and Multilingual PPC basics)
- Understand the principles of effective localisation and the basics of constructing multilingual campaigns.
- Gain insight into the search engine landscape worldwide, plus the tactics you will need to drive best performance. We'll use Yandex and Baidu as examples.
- Which site structures work best internationally? We'll guide you through how to determine the best solution for improving your online visibility, worldwide.
- Find out how to apply content marketing principles globally. We'll share the major global digital platforms and identify technical considerations for market success. We will also provide insights into global social media success and identify popular platforms in a variety of markets.
- Cultural nuancing is essential for driving conversions. We will run through an overview of major cultural usability factors and the on-page elements that affect conversion in international markets.
Who is this course for?
This course is for digital marketing professionals who want to develop their skills in international search. You may be a UK marketer wanting to go international for the first time or an international marketer wanting to get a better performance from existing markets.
What you'll gain from this course
- Strategies, tactics and tips to help drive best international performance
- An overview of all key areas for constructing a successful international campaign
- Hands on exercises and activities
- A chance to ask the trainers any specific questions you have
Suzie is the Commercial Director at Oban International, an award winning agency, exclusively focussed on international digital marketing. She is responsible for client services and new business and works across all Oban clients. Suzie has 13 years’ digital experience and has worked with international businesses of various sizes and a range of verticals. Suzie has spoken at multiple events in the past and is looking forward to sharing her international SEO knowledge and experience with those attending.
Colin is a Senior Analyst at Oban International where he works with clients such as Kaspersky and Jo Malone, with international ambitions for increased visibility and conversions. Colin provides insights and recommendations for SEO best practice, which take into account the nuances of international search.